Minsan na akong sumabak sa pag-ibig na yan, kaya nga lang hindi naging maganda ang ending kaya masasabi ko na ang puso ko sa ay naging bato na. Pero bakit ngayon hindi ko maiintindihan ang nararamdaman ko ngayon. Hindi ko dapat ito nararamdaman. IKAW, oo IKAW, ano bang ginawa mo at bigla na lang napapalambot mo ang dating pusong bato. Aminado ako sa sarili ko na marami kang magagandang katangian at ugali na hindi malayong mangyari na marami ang humanga sa iyo at isa na ako dun. Ewan ko ba, pilit kong sinasabi sa sarili ko na hindi dapat ganito at wala dapat ganito. Hindi ko alam kung hanggang kailan itong “weird” na narararamdaman ko para sa iyo. Medyo magulo na to noh, pero ito ang totoo. Hindi ko talaga maipaliwanag kung ano ba talaga ang nararamdaman ko. Ayaw kong maging paksa ng kantsawan at higit sa lahat ayaw kong layuan mo ako kung malaman mo man ito, ayaw kong matulad sa dati na kung saan nilayuan mo yung babae nang malaman mong may gusto/paghanga sya sayo. Kaya hangga’t kaya ko pa tong itago, gagawin ko. Pero kung dumating man ang araw na malaman mo ang lahat ng ito, sana ay hindi masira ang ating pagkakaibigan. Ayokong masira ang nabuo nating pagkakaibigan at ang mga masasayang alaala na ating pinagsamahan bilang magkaibigan. Kahit ano pa man ang mangyari o malaman mo, FRIENDS pa rin tayo, at FRIEND mo pa rin ako, walang nagbago dun…
"I don’t just do things. I get things done."
- Lyqa Maravilla 102712 (via lyqasworld)
Ten Daily Reminders
1. Show gratitude daily. Look at the world with wide-eyed wonder and appreciate the places where goodness and grace abound. Bundle words of thanks as a gift to those you love. Offer a song of praise in both the easy and hard places. (Colossians 3:17)
2. Be honest. Know your weaknesses and trust God to bridge the gaps. Recognize your gifts and talents, not your own ability. Be eager to receive in love when truth is spoken to you. Wrap the feedback you give in tenderness. (Colossians 3:9-10)
3. Take responsibility. Look in the mirror, not out of the window when things go wrong. Be quick to apologize and seek forgiveness. Own what do and do well what you own. (2 Peter 1:10)
4. Choose contentment. Focus on where you are right now and be anxious for nothing. Carry the burden for those that have less and celebrate those that have more. Accept that the season you are in as exactly where God wants you to be. (Philippians 4:6-7)
5. Affirm others. Share the good you see in others that they may not be able to see in themselves. Value people and let them know they matter to you. Create new possibilities and always believe the best. (Philippians 1:3,27)
6. Move in quiet confidence. Embrace the mercy and grace allotted for you each day, and then give them both away. Know there’s not a mistake you can make that God hasn’t already covered. Remember that same grace covers your neighbor, too.(Isaiah 43:2)
7. Be forgiving. Forgive offenses as soon as they happen. Expect nothing and give everything, no matter how much the world thinks you’ve been wronged. Strive to understand before you’re understood. (Colossians 3:13)
8. Live to serve. Be quick to help, even when it’s not convenient. Offer your best to improve someone’s ideas or situation and ‘gift’ him or her the credit for it. Make following first be the way you lead. Do everything you do all for Him. (Colossians 3:23,24)
9. Be teachable. Keep your heart wide open. Admit what you don’t know and allow people to pour into your life. Let all you learn bless and be a blessing to others. (Jeremiah 33:3)
10. Extend kindness. Approach each day with gentleness and generousity. Find unexpected ways to surprise and bring delight. Give in secret what only you can give. (Romans 12:10,11,13)
CLICK HERE for more life, love, friendship and inspiring quotes!
“My soul takes refuge and finds shelter and confidence in You…” (Psalm 57:1).
Do you need more confidence for something specific in your life today? Confidence is strength in knowing that God has chosen you and equipped you for everything in life today. It doesn’t matter what you may be facing, you can find confidence in God. When you understand how much God loves you and that He desires to empower you, every obstacle will become smaller and smaller. Know this, for every challenge, God has a solution. He wants to turn your obstacle into opportunity. He wants to bring you out stronger than before. He wants to take you to higher places. Your soul can find refuge and shelter in Him. That means, you can rest, even in the midst of the storms of life. Take a step of faith today and begin to thank Him for working your life. Thank Him for the confidence that He has promised you. Remember, God is at work on your behalf. He will fill your heart with His peace, confidence, and power to move forward into the abundant life He has for you!